Stump Grinding & Removal
If you’d like to learn more about tree stump removal before you call us, here are some important things you should know:
- There are several ways to remove a stump, but tree grinding is the preferred method;
- Hiring a professional tree service company can save you the cost of renting a tree stump grinder yourself, which can range anywhere from $150 to $200 a day, and save you from having to pay disposal fees for dumping the remaining wood chips;
- Renting a tree stump grinder can be dangerous without proper training and care;
- Tree stumps can take away from the aesthetic value of your home and yard because they can be eyesores; and
- Tree stump removal can make it easier for you to maintain your lawn.
We know that the appearance of your yard and the safety of you and your loved ones is very important to you, so we only employ tree experts that are knowledgeable and experienced, and take all the proper safety precautions so you don’t have to worry about the process. Ask us about the discounts we offer if you need more than one tree stump removed, and how you can get a free estimate for our tree stump removal services.
To avoid all the hassles of having to remove your tree stumps yourself and the hazards of leaving your tree stumps in place, contact us to ensure your tree stumps are removed properly, and to improve the aesthetic value of your landscape by making your yard smooth and beautiful once again.
What our Clients are saying about us
Great tree care company, I got few quotes from local tree service companies in Macomb but these guys gave me the best price and were most helpful on the phone and in person, very knowledgeable about trees
Very professional and upfront. They came the same day we called and did a lightning-fast job of removing the stump and cleaning the mess. I will recommend them anytime any day - and their price can’t be beaten.
Pontiac Tree Service Pro
Pontiac MI 48342
Ph: (248) 717 1774